- Define the process and review the annual evaluations of Presbytery staff.
- Define the process and review reports of the five-year reviews of pertinent staff.
- Conduct the reviews of the General Presbyter
- Make recommendations for action to the Administrative Division concerning compensation of Presbytery staff.
- Enforce the policies in the Presbytery’s Personnel Manual
- Recommend changes in the Personnel Manual for action by the Administrative Division
- Annually prepare and propose a budget for the Personnel related expenses
- Administer the Personnel Committee budget
- Record minutes of all meetings and maintain accurate record of the work of the Personnel Committee, which shall be filed in the Presbytery office.
- Develop, promote and encourage a sense of unity and community within the National Capital Presbytery
Rev. John Molina-Moore, General Presbyter
Class of September 1, 2023
- Priscilla Miller
- Rev. Sterling Morse
- Dave Schottke
Class of September 1, 2024
- Lorethea Davis
Class of September 1, 2025