- Define the process and review the annual evaluations of Presbytery staff.
- Define the process and review reports of the five-year reviews of pertinent staff.
- Conduct the reviews of the General Presbyter
- Make recommendations for action to the Administrative Division concerning compensation of Presbytery staff.
- Enforce the policies in the Presbytery’s Personnel Manual
- Recommend changes in the Personnel Manual for action by the Administrative Division
- Annually prepare and propose a budget for the Personnel related expenses
- Administer the Personnel Committee budget
- Record minutes of all meetings and maintain accurate record of the work of the Personnel Committee, which shall be filed in the Presbytery office.
- Develop, promote and encourage a sense of unity and community within the National Capital Presbytery
Rev. John Molina-Moore, General Presbyter
Class of September 1, 2019
- Willard Garnes (New York Ave)
- Mary Hill (OPMH)
- Chaplain Mark Tidd (At Large)
Class of September1, 2020
- Gary Cluff (Trinity Herndon)
- Rev. Lawrence (Larry) Greenslit (First Utd Dale City)
- Priscilla (PJ) Miller, Trinity Herndon
Class of September 1, 2021
- Loreathia Davis (Northminster)
- Rev. Ann Herlin Chair (OPMH)
- Tressie Muldrow (Fifteenth Street)