- Oversee the investments of the Presbytery
- Monitor debt service and financial assets of the Presbytery
- Annually prepare and propose a budget for the work of the Committee
- Record minutes of all meetings and maintain accurate record of the work of the Investment Committee, which shall be available in the Presbytery office
- Develop, promote and encourage a sense of unity and community within the National Capital Presbytery.
Class of September 1, 2024
Class of September 1, 2025
Karl Hoffman, Chair