GLOBAL MISSION NETWORK
The Global Mission Network is a welcoming community of congregations engaged in global missions and interested to learn more about NCP mission activities.
Are you interested to learn about global mission activities across the presbytery? Click here to download the updated Global Mission Partnership Directory. Contact Judith Dahmann (jdahmann@MITRE.org) if your congregation has a partnership you would like to be included in the directory.
Join us for bimonthly meetings where we share mission experiences with global mission and zoom with PC USA Mission coworkers and partners. We meet via Zoom. Meetings for 2023 are on Saturdays from 10AM to 1PM on:
For announcements and Zoom link contact Colette Ramm, email@example.com
Highlights from the February 2023 Meeting include:
- The Medical Benevolence Foundation (MBF) – An Update on Current Status and the Forthcoming Awareness Event by Jennifer Berigan Director of Partner Engagement for Northeast Region
- Cameroon An Update on Recent Developments on Water Ministry by Manfred Soughe
Three grants were awarded in December 2022
- Trinity Arlington ($1500): Vacation Bible School, Pippara Village, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- John Calvin ($5000): Kisima Child Care Academy (KCCA) Naitiri, Kenya
- Reve Kandale ($5000): Water project Kandale, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Interested to learn more about current NCP mission activities? Click to connect with NCP mission networks for:
Kenya – Mark Reimers and Beth Braxton
Malawi – James Munthali
Cuba – Marilyn Seiber
Community Coalition for Haiti
For information on current Presbyterian COVID relief efforts, contact Medical Benevolence Foundation
Contact Judith Dahmann for information on how to create a new mission network within Global Mission Network of NCP.
Planning a mission trip and welcome others to join? Contact Judith Dahmann
Want to learn more? Contact the Leadership team:
James Munthali, (Burke) NCP Global Mission Network Leader – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Reimers, (Clifton) – email@example.com
Rhonda O’Bannon, (Old Presbyterian Meeting House) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Judith Dahmann, (Old Presbyterian Meeting House), NCP Mission Advocate – email@example.com
Colette Ramm, (Saint Mark) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Roland Frenck (Darnestown), MCC Liaison – email@example.com
Tara Spuhler McCabe, Director for Congregational Development & Mission – firstname.lastname@example.org