Responsibilities: (from the NCP vision statement)
We will challenge, equip and support congregations and their leaders in their discernment of God’s invitation to discipleship as we:
- Serve as a catalyst for mission by connecting congregations with common local, national and international mission interests.
- Bear public witness, bringing a prophetic word to the powers and principalities of the world based upon the love, truth and justice of God in Jesus Christ.
Director of Congregational Development and Mission
Class of September 1, 2019
- Marcia Farabee (John Calvin)
- Rev. Brian Hamilton (Westminster DC)
- Rev. David Milam (St. Andrew)
- Le Quan Turner (Westminster, DC
Class of September 1, 2020
- Mark Eakin, Chair (Warner Memorial)
- Rev. Nancy Trumble Fox (National)
- Rev. Mark Gaskil (Good Samaritan)
- Rev. Samuel Atiemo (Christ the King)
Class of September 1, 2021
- Rev. Jean Brown (Specialized)
- Charles Kuo (Taiwanese of Washington)
- Patricia Petty Morse (Northminster)
- Glenera (Peggy) Sisson (Berwyn)
- Therese Taylor-Stinson (Northwood)
- Paul Verduin (Rockville United)
Click HERE to see a video about the Habitat for Humanity Build that NCP helped to fund.