Director of Seniors Ministries (30 hours/week)
Job Summary: Provide care, outreach and programmatic opportunities to Westminster’s seniors.
● Alongside pastoral care staff, extend pastoral care to seniors in the congregation through regular visitation and outreach.
● Organize and lead on-site and off-site events for seniors to deepen their connection with the church.
● Work with the Flying Solo Steering Committee to plan and implement programs and fellowship activities for senior singles.
● Serve as a resource to Westminster Deacons, coordinating their weekly post-worship visitation (flower deliveries/extended communion) and bus transportation to those living in nearby retirement communities.
● Serve as a collaborative colleague in ministry with church pastors and staff and provide administrative leadership over program-related budgets, schedules and communications.
Full position description here
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Other Positions (including administrative)|