Heritage Presbyterian Church is seeking a part-time Director of Music. This individual would be responsible for all aspects of the church’s music ministry including but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Pastor to plan and integrate musical elements into each service.
- Planning music for weekly Sunday service as well as other liturgical holiday’s such as Lent, Thanksgiving and Christmas, to include special guest musicians and soloist.
- Leading and directing the vocal and the handbell choirs to include regularly scheduled rehearsal time.
- Supervising the church organist
- Overseeing the maintenance of all music equipment and purchase new music and new equipment as needed.
This position requires 10 hours a week at an annual salary of $18K. Applicants would ideally have a formal music education with music conducting and conducting experience. Applicants may email a resume to email@example.com or mail it to the address above.
|Other Positions (including administrative)