Trinity Presbyterian Church, Herndon, is seeking a part time (20 hours/week) Financial Administrator. Position reports to Pastor and provides financial and logistical support to Pastor, Staff and church membership.
Minimum qualifications include:
• Proficient in the use of QuickBooks Desktop
• Thorough knowledge of office tools such as MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
• Superior interpersonal skills, keen ability to work well with people
• Bachelor’s preferred or an Associate’s with relevant certification, such as Bookkeeping and Accounting
• Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S., able to pass a background and credit check every two years.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on June 15, 2022.
Trinity Presbyterian Church is an EEO Employer.
|Job Category||Other Positions (including administrative)|