If you are experienced in, and called to Contemporary Style Worship, then let’s talk. Trinity Presbyterian Church, a thriving and inclusive community of faith in Arlington, VA, is seeking a part-time Contemporary Worship Leader (CWL) to lead its established, weekly 9:00 a.m. contemporary worship service. This position requires a 20-hour weekly commitment, with a Sunday presence from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
As a member of our leadership team, the CWL helps our congregation connect, grow, and serve God and the broader community. At Trinity, the vibrant Contemporary music program is one of the cornerstones of our worship experience.
The CWL’s main responsibility is organizing, planning, and leading the contemporary worship services of Trinity Presbyterian Church. The CWL will work closely with the staff to help coordinate and provide musical leadership and ministry for the congregation and support other ministry initiatives and services. A key component of the position is to lead, rehearse and minister to the Praise Band and other soloist/small groups.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of three years relevant work experience.
• Passion and demonstrated skills in leading a contemporary worship service.
• Broad knowledge of contemporary Christian worship music.
• Vocal proficiency and experience leading a band, including experience with the audio and sound equipment necessary for live and recorded performances.
• Ability to mobilize and train volunteers from within the congregation and community.
• Effective interpersonal skills, and respect for people of all backgrounds, cultures, genders required.
• Demonstrated experience in building community.
At Trinity, we celebrate that God’s love and grace extends to all and affirm that each person has sacred worth just as they are.
This is a salaried position with an annual salary range of $26,000 – $32,000, depending on qualifications and experience. Please click here for the full job description.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to: email@example.com .
|Job Category||Other Positions (including administrative)|