Christian Community Presbyterian Church (CCPC) in Bowie, MD, is a growing 200 member congregation seeking to strengthen its worship service through the use of audio/visual arts and live-streaming technology. We are actively searching for an Audio/Visual Technician to provide audio and visual support for church services and events. This position is approximately 3-4 hours each Sunday and as needed for special events, paid at $30 per hour.
- Check, prepare, maintain, and run all sound and video equipment before and during church services and events.
- Remain stationed at sound system controls at all times during service, when possible, unless attending to duties at other video or audio equipment.
- Set initial sanctuary sound levels/mixes before service begins, in cooperation with the CCPC Music Director and tech team.
- Troubleshoot problems with our system in real time.
- Work with the current iterations of software used to design, configure, and present worship media.
- Establish, maintain, and update live-streaming platform accounts, as needed.
- Incorporate video and sound clips into the service, as requested by the CCPC Pastor
- Clip sermon or content from services and archive or distribute clips, as directed by the CCPC Pastor.
- Position will report to the pastor.
Candidate Must Be:
- Dependable and responsible individual with reliable transportation.
- Open to ongoing job training of systems and best practices.
- A team player to work effectively with tech team members, the CCPC Music Director, and the CCPC Pastor to present a visually and audibly unified service.
- Able to climb stairs multiple times in a service and physically navigate the loft and sanctuary.
Additional information about our church family may be found at: http://ccpc.bowiemd.org/
If you are interested in applying, please provide your resume to: email@example.com
Posting open until position is filled.
|Job Category||Other Positions (including administrative)|